Scrawl.js version 2.00 has escaped the lab and is now roaming the wilds of the internet. Available from GitHub and (hopefully) SourceForge.
- Everything is better! Better, more regular sprite positioning. Better collision detection. New animation system. New physics engine. New approach to handling CSS3 positioning and animations. New this, new that!
- Everything runs a lot faster. Seriously.
- Cross-browser support (as far as possible). Including the ability to get CSS3d stuff working on Internet Explorer and other browsers using the same code.
- Tutorial re-written from scratch
- Better, more responsive Tour page
- Completely new documentation section on the website
- All demos rewritten, with code displayed on demo page
- Coming soon – a new sponsors page